Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does Mario Badescu Skin Care Drying Lotion really work?

Ok I have bad skin, I have tried lots of stuff and they only work for a few days, my skin seams to get immune to them. But while I was searching the web I found a clip on Youtube talking about Mario Badescu Skin Care Drying Lotion, and it looked amazing! I was just wondering if anyone who tried it and liked it, or not?





I have very sensitive skin, it has lots of acne (mostly my forehead), and it seems to get oily towards the end of the day, would this be the right thing for me?Does Mario Badescu Skin Care Drying Lotion really work?
EVERY SINGLE COMMENT ON THIER SITE IS POSITIVE!!!!!!! I just got my Drying Lotion in the mail 2 day and it's on my face right now!!!! I





I have quite sensitive skin too and its just fine so far.....Also, the label says for ALL skin types and that includes sensitive skin!!!!





If you would like me to touch base with you in the morning I would be more than happy to give you the results!Does Mario Badescu Skin Care Drying Lotion really work?
I have acne too, and i heard about this same lotion by mario badescu, and i filled out this questionnaire on their site (www.mariobadescu.com) and they sent me an e-mail the next day confirming that it was my e-mail, and then asked if i would like to receive samples, and i got them the next week. they don't send you the drying lotion because there isn't a sample size for this product, but they send you some other things, and i'm really considering buying the drying lotion because I've heard so many good things about it. I do like their other products, so i can only guess how well it works! good luck to you and your acne!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash