Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mario Badescu products?

My skin is not bad. I do not have acne, and if I do get a pimple it's not very large or deep or anything like that. However, with that said, I would still like to improve my complexion. My skin is sensitive, and at time is a bit red. Also, I want to stop the few pimples I do get. I also get little tiny whiteheads that I want to be able to get rid of.





Is this a good brand? Thank you.Mario Badescu products?
I would recommend their enzyme cleansing gel. It's very gentle but it will help dissolve dead skin cells that dull your complexion and cause pimples. I love it for my sensitive skin. A very gentle product they have for pimples is the drying cream. Don't let the title mislead you it doesn't dry your skin out at all, but it doesnt smell very good so i only use at night. I hear they have great creams for redness, I think one is the ';Conrtol cream'; but don't quote me on that. Hope that helps. Their products have helped with my acne but I must say it takes a while to see results, but it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash