Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has anybody used Mario Badescu products?

Have any of use used his productucts and what are your experiences.Has anybody used Mario Badescu products?
I have. I absolutely love the the enzyme clensing gel. It removes dirt and make-up like you wouldn't believe and it's so gentle. Their most famous product is the drying lotion. It's a wonderful zit zapper. But the enzyme clensing gel is my favorite product.Has anybody used Mario Badescu products?
I've always had issues with my skin, when I went to Mario's website I took a survey to receive free samples.. Love them! Mario's products are natural and many of them have such a soothing smell, it's like aromatherapy.


At least go to the website and fill out the survey for the samples. Report Abuse

i have not personally used them, but have done a review search on google, seemed pretty negative to me. what are you particularly interested in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash