Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mario Badescu's Drying lotion?

okay i live in nyc and please can someone tell me where to get


the Mario Badescu's Drying lotion! i have a major breakout and i cant stand it its been like months and they just wont go away,


please can someone tell me a store near jackson hgts queens.


so i can buy this stuff. and it actually works.





oh yeah besides the internet cuss i dont want to use my creditcard.Mario Badescu's Drying lotion?
Lucky for you Mario is just around the corner. You could probably take the subway in.





Mario Badescu


320 E 52nd St


New York, NY 10022


(212) 223-3728





I do like his products, they are very good. Haven't tried the drying lotion, though. If they don't have it in stock I am sure they will order it as this is the flagship store.Mario Badescu's Drying lotion?
Nordstrom does carry it.
go online to buy it


don't know if they sell it in stores

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash