Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mario Badescu samples?

Ok, so i heard that people can get free samples of Mario Badescu products by filling out this questionnaire on their website. Is this true, and then i heard they will email you, and tell you that u will receive a sample in a couple of days. When will i get the email? And are the products good?





http://www.mariobadescu.com/questionnair鈥?/a>








P.S~ Sorry, but if you don't know anything about this, don't answers this please. Thankz.Mario Badescu samples?
Yes it is true! I actually filled out their questionnaire Wednesday last week and the next afternoon they sent me an e-mail saying that they are so confident I'll like their products that they are going to send me free samples. I know a bunch of other people who have gotten free samples from their website so yes! It is true :)Mario Badescu samples?
no its not true

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash