Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion....have you used it? Reviews please?!?

I have okay skin but every now %26amp; then i'll have a little breakout.





I was on the internet searching for products %26amp; remedies etc. when this came up.


http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31鈥?/a>





Its been said to dry up bad spots %26amp; cure them overnight.


Even people have made you tube videos about it because they liked it so much.





I'm thinking of buying it but its pretty expensive. So I'd like to hear more reviews before buying it so if you have used it please answer this question say what happened %26amp; your opinion on it





:)





Thanks xxxMario Badescu's Drying Lotion....have you used it? Reviews please?!?
I used it many years ago. I wasn't impressed to be honest. It was ok, defintley did not cure them overnight. It was expensive and I don't think it was worth the money. If you want something that works, the only thing I have evr used that gave me really good glowy skin is the Faerie Organic ';Get Glowing'; Acne Kit. It is awesome, the cleanser is not liquid or soap, it is a mixture of clays, herbs and grains that exfoliate your face and leave you glowy. I love it. And the acne serum is the ONLY product I have ever used that actually did heal a pimple overnight. Being in the skincare industry, I recommend it to everybody. It is defintley better than Mario Badescues drying lotion though. If you are interested you can see it here http://www.faerieorganic.comMario Badescu's Drying Lotion....have you used it? Reviews please?!?
I have all of Mario Badescu's products and I must say: they're awesome. Definately worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash