Thursday, December 3, 2009

Help! Mario Badescu!?

How well does Mario Badescu work? I have been reading so much about it and I really really want to order it!!! Please tell me how well it works. Be honest!


Thanks! :-)Help! Mario Badescu!?
I have used it before and I think it works but thats my opinion.


If you really wanna try out their products go to the website and you can get free samples! they are really free before you buy anything that way you can see if you like it and you don't have to order anything if you dont want to I got a whole bunch of stuff for free.all you do is fill out like a questionaire about your sking type and stuff and you just give your name and address and that's it so try it!Help! Mario Badescu!?
I tried it and it really wasnt very great. Hella overpriced and made me break out. I would not recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash