Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has anyone else tried any of Mario Badescu's products?

Did you like them?Has anyone else tried any of Mario Badescu's products?
Yes I have. As a professional Makeup Artist I would have to say that they are not that good. The Drying pimples doesn't work for severe acne. The moisturizor is average, Philosophy is better. The only product I still use is the Silver Dusk powder in my loose powder foundations to help my clients avoid pimples. I really don't recommend they to anyone. Sorry :(Has anyone else tried any of Mario Badescu's products?
I have used the drying lotion, ';for pimples'; and the Hand cream, and they are fabulous! MB makes all natural everything, from night creams, to shampoo. My sister has used one of the moisturizers ';forgot which';, and she previously used La Mer, had to stop abruptly when it began irritating her skin. We went to the mall, where the SA suggested the one she's using now, and her skin looks actually 100% better. I am really wanting to try his bath %26amp; body products, also.
no no no the stink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
fast cash